- "He is a racist asshole."
- "He is risky."
- "He is a bigot."
- "He makes me nervous."
- "He scares me."
- "He is unfit."
- "He is unhinged."
- "He is crazy."
While Hillary Clinton is in fact:
- Responsible for the deaths of at least five people including a U.S. Ambassador.
- A habitual liar.
- An unindicted felon.
- Callous and heartless toward rape victims, babies in the womb, and victims of her husband's countless sexual harassment episodes.
- A woman with no career accomplishments that qualifies her to run a small business much less be President of the United States.
- An influence peddler.
- Hillary has never created a single job.
- She has never started a company; never made payroll.
- She has been implicated in quid pro quo arrangements between the State Department and the Clinton Foundation.
Conclusion: Donald Trump's words are more dangerous to the nation than the actions of Hillary Clinton.