Saturday, March 25, 2017

In Defense of the Federal Government's 100% Failure Rate

Over the years I have chronicled the 100% failure rate of the federal government while asking the question, "why the hell should we give them more and more money and control of our lives when they have such a horrible record?" 

Back in 2009 I referenced the Postal Service, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, the War on Poverty, Medicare, Medicaid, Amtrak, Cash for Clunkers, and the Obama Stimulus bill. In 2010, I referenced Social Security. In 2014, I listed a long list of more recent failures including Benghazi, Fast and Furious, Veteran's Affairs, the IRS scandal, the national debt, and ISIS. In 2015, I circled back to Amtrak, pointing out its colossal waste of tax-payers dollars.  

I recently came across a graphic that explains why the federal government has a 100% failure rate . . . .

IT SPENDS OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY FOR SOMEONE ELSE!