Wednesday, October 15, 2014

100% Failure Rate - Part III

Back in 2009, I published my first blog proving 100% failure rate of the federal government. In it I highlighted such things as:

  • Social Security
  • The United States Post Office
  • Amtrak
  • Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
  • The War on Poverty
  • The Stimulus Bill
  • Cash for Clunkers
In 2010, I published 100% Failure Rate - Part II which highlighted the latest news about the insolvency of Social Security. 

Now, with almost six years of the Obama Administration under our belt, I thought it was time to update the federal governments absolutely heinous record of doing anything right. How about these?
  • Veteran's Affairs
  • Obamacare
  • The Secret Service
  • Fast and Furious
  • The Ebola outbreak
  • ISIS
  • Benghazi
  • The economy
  • The national debt
  • The IRS scandal
  • Welfare
  • The Obamacare website
  • Enforcing our borders